Visit the Oasis Workflow developer website.
Editing and Creating a Page
- Login to website.
- Creating new page: go to step 5.
- Edit page: if page is already published, you will get a popup like below. If not go to step 5.
- A “Revision” page will be created. The existing page will remain live until the revision is reviewed.
- You can preview a page. Note that not all page elements may be viewable in “Preview” view.
- Submit for review.
- You can add comments, set task priority and due date.
- SGS Communications reviews the page and either:
- Publishes the page, in which case, the “Revised” page will replace the current page.
- Further edits are required, in which case you will receive an assignment in your workflow inbox, make the change, and submit it again.
- On the back-end, you can see your “Workflow history”.