Adding a New Award
- Log into the SGS website (sgs.utoronto.ca/admin) with your UTORid.
- Select “New” at the top of the homepage and select “Award”.
- If the award has a long name, shorten it in the “URL slug” field under “Permalink” on the right-hand side.
- Be sure to include the award category (right-hand side). This may take a few seconds to load.
- After filling in all award info, update the page. Review the content and ensure the award shows up in the necessary places on the SGS website / directories. If you are not yet ready to publish, you can save it as a “Private” page or password protect it by clicking “Visibility” on the right-hand side.